2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi CLLinda ~ I don't see pineknott's score up here. I think we both had the same score for the week.:cheer

Congrats, Sue! :applause

Thanks for the catch. I was kind of distracted as I was doing this scorekeeping. Sorry. It's fixed now.

:manyheart

Just a reminder. Please post your scores in big numbers and bright colors. It makes scorekeeping a little easier. Thanks.

Hi pineknott ~ Congrats on the GOLD! :cheer

I probably won't have a score like that for a while. I have a Mary Maxim doll project and I ran out of one of the colors. I can't seem to locate it within a 35 mile radius of where I live, so I have to order some. Of course I won't just order one skein!!! :eek:lol:devil

wtd + 25

I thought size 5 was big enough,I see 7 is much better

thanks for looking out for me TCarra

Sorry I missed it. Must have gotten distracted.

And it's just a general reminder, not meant at anyone in particular.

Sorry I missed it. Must have gotten distracted.

And it's just a general reminder, not meant at anyone in particular.

no, no, no, you aimed it at me and I stepped right in front of the shot :eek:eek :lol. I KNOW better, but I bet I've not done it right 2 of the last 3 weeks... Now if I had a chance at the gold maybe I'd be more careful :rofl

ok :turtle no :lol

I guess I can't chew gum and walk. Or do scorekeeping while making lunch for my gang. :lol Sorry.

Things happen. We are only human.

Good Morning, Everyone!

Linda ~ No worries. Okay? It was so nice of you to volunteer to do it at the last minute. :manyheart

Have a wonderful day, All! :)

:sun

Well, they won't let me go advanced so no pics yet but Brennan is here! He was born yesterday at 4:58 pm weighing 8 lbs. 15 ozand measuring 21 in long! :eek

He is gorgeous and I absolutely ADORE him!!! :D

post-22056-135897688371_thumb.jpg

Well, they won't let me go advanced so no pics yet but Brennan is here! He was born yesterday at 4:58 pm weighing 8 lbs. 15 ozand measuring 21 in long! :eek

[ATTACH]43880[/ATTACH]

He's just cute as a button. Congrats :welcome to the world little angel :grandma You must be sooo happy :hug:cheer:c9

[ATTACH]43880[/ATTACH]

Awww, he's such a cutie!

It's nice here on the moon. There's lots of yarn. Shopping=15 skeins. :lol

:turtle:vheart

:eek:eek :think:lol:turtle

I only bought 4 today :lol

:rabbit in the lead... well depending on how one sees it :D

I just found out there is a new Hobby Lobby in our state! It's waaay to close to where my grandkids live:eek:eek:eek...:think:think:hookor it IS waaaay close to where my grandkids live

I think next I'm going to buy a lunar rover. Since I'm on the moon, I might as well have some fun. :rofl

:turtle:vheart

That sounds like fun! Is it hard to crochet with zero gravity?

Bought 2 skeins of yarn this week. But I used up 6 points, so I'm at a +2.

Has anyone tried that Red Heart Curly Q? It's so cool to work with and the colors are amazing. I'm knitting a hat with it and it's having stripes of colors and it's turning out great. It's a bit finicky, because you can't pull it tight, like in regular stitching, but its so stretchy and fun. I really like it.

Bought 2 skeins of yarn this week. But I used up 6 points, so I'm at a +2.

Has anyone tried that Red Heart Curly Q? It's so cool to work with and the colors are amazing. I'm knitting a hat with it and it's having stripes of colors and it's turning out great. It's a bit finicky, because you can't pull it tight, like in regular stitching, but its so stretchy and fun. I really like it.

Never tried it as I thought it would be a real pain to work with. Might have to give it a try sometime.

Our knitted together group (I'm gonna say I'm hooked onto them :lol) was given a bunch of yarn this week and a few balls/skeins hopped into my bag. Bought 3 skeins at Joann's to go with a mandala type granny blanket that I started to work on this morning. So at least it's actually FOR something. :cheer So that puts me at -9 for the week..so far...

Sue when you can located your camera in the Rover can you get us a picture of it? I hope you get a red one! :lol

Archived