New York Times

dogymom

Halfway down the page, in the center column labled "mulitmedia", the second item is "On The Street" and called "Ventilated". Click on "Ventilated" for some cool photos of crocheted garments! (you just close the RL ad that pops up first)

New York Times

Wow, my faves are the filet dress at the upper right and the skirt in the lower right.

BTW, I did a little fancy :wink URL manipulation, and here is the direct link: On the Street: Ventilated: "Crochet, with its airy openwork, is a refreshing summer style, worn for day and evening."

:eek I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that tank top (bottom row 2nd from left) OMG rest of it is really neat but that tank top is just too great!! :lol

:manyheart thanks for the links!!

Sherry

Thanks for the direct link, Donna. All I got from the original was a Ralph Lauren ad.

Beeeutiful designs! I'm too lazy to make crocheted garments, but I do sew. I've been thinking about making fabric items that include crochet, and that bunch of photos is really inspiring.

Wow, my faves are the filet dress at the upper right and the skirt in the lower right.

BTW, I did a little fancy :wink URL manipulation, and here is the direct link: On the Street: Ventilated: "Crochet, with its airy openwork, is a refreshing summer style, worn for day and evening."

Thanks Donna!!!:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived