Injured hand

I baked cookies today for my son for play practice, and then I touchd the hot pan! Yikes. Did that hurt. So now I can't crochet for a few days. But I'm going to my group tomorrow anyways. I'll just sit and talk.

mouth still works fine!

:manyheart

mouth still works fine!

:lol

well, i didn't see a get better soon smiley...so here's some pizza!!

:pizza:pizza

and :icecream to stick on your burn :P

Thanks for all the well wishes. It's pretty hard to do things with an injured hand. I tried to crochet but I can't. I tried to knit, and I can! A little slower, but at least I can do something at my group.

Hope your hand heals fast!

I have had many a burn and injury in the kitchen while baking and also cutting up things due to my neuropathy - I don't feel the burn or cut till after the damage is done!

Hubby sometimes bans me from the kitchen if I have a string of mishaps -:(

But I have really good potholders and some awesome tools to keep my fingers out of the way while cutting and I make out pretty well these days!

I do know what you mean about not being able to crochet! But that is good that at least you can knit!!!!:clap

I did go to my group and knitted away. I really enjoy those ladies.

The blister looks pretty nasty, but I've used neosporin on it so it should go away soon I hope.

It's kind of funny how we just take things for granted, like using two hands to do normal things. The hardest thing for me was to shampoo my hair with only one hand. Kind of tough to do.

Thanks again for all the kind words.

I can crochet again. It took a few days for the pain to go away enough so I could use my hand to crochet. I'm so happy.

I baked cookies today for my son for play practice, and then I touchd the hot pan! Yikes. Did that hurt. So now I can't crochet for a few days. But I'm going to my group tomorrow anyways. I'll just sit and talk.

mouth still works fine!

hey as long as the mouth works :).

I think even if i burn my hand I'd still find a way to crochet lol

sending healing thoughts yourway :)

Archived