new hook case

Nay65

I knew I'd never get around to making one, so I broke down and bought one. I bought it from this ebay seller She doesn't have much listed right now, but she seems to update often. She responds and ships pretty quickly, too.

th_hookcase.jpg

Sorry for the awful picture. I'm having camera issues and needed to use my phone. The pic is clickable.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanx ladies.

it's awesome that you're supporting another crafter!

I like handmade things, so I'm usually more than willing to buy things I can't or don't have time to make for myself.

• 1 month later...

Renee, you are a bad influence on me! I saw your case, went to ebay and got one of my own on the way. All at 4am on my way between bed and bathroom! Gotta love computers, right? Thanks for the heads up. Seriously, I now have too many hooks for my handmade one, so this will be ideal for the extras. I like to carry all my hooks to work, because everyone crochets and sometimes we need to share for the day.

Renee, you are a bad influence on me!

Just thought I'd spread the joy. :devil My problem with my old hook case was I had no room for my wooden hooks. Now, of course, I'll have to buy more hooks to fill the case up. :lol

Archived