Where to find Peaches n Creme?

PJ

I really like Sugar n Cream, but I've heard Peaches n Creme is softer, so I'd like to give it a try. But I'm having trouble finding it! I've looked in my local stores and online, but no luck yet. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I believe Peaches n Creme is the Wal Mart version of Sugar n Creme...matter of fact, I have some in my yarn stash. I like Sugar n Creme better, to me that is the softest of the two and most of the Peaches n Creme are only 2 oz. So..try Wally World :)

Donna

I really like Sugar n Cream, but I've heard Peaches n Creme is softer, so I'd like to give it a try. But I'm having trouble finding it! I've looked in my local stores and online, but no luck yet. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

its def. not walmart's brand, it would be called "mainstays" or "simply basic" or one of their other brand names....useally mainstays for the home and craft stuff. Also I can't get it at the walmart where I work, and they would carry it if it were theirs! lol

The only place I have ever seen it is Wal-Mart! I figured it was their version of Sugar N Cream. I prefer the color choices of Sugar N Cream, but when the Peaches N Cream is on sale, $5 for a 1 lb cone, you can't beat it!

Thanks you guys. I had to go to Wal-Mart Friday, and I did see some Peaches n Cream there. Mainly I wanted to see how it felt compared to Sugar n Cream. I didn't feel much difference, so I'll probably just stick with Sugar n Cream, since I don't have to go to Wal-Mart to get it!

Archived