My Version of the Hello Kitty Hat

newfiegal

That is so cute. My little granddaughter would love that, she is a big fan of Hello Kitty. (with a little encouragement from Grandma! LOL):hook

Ohhh, both of those hats are just adorable! I know what you mean about the shiskers - that was the hardest part for me when making the Hello Kitty purse

Cute!! I love Hello Kitty, is this your own pattern, or from a book??Great Work!!

Thank you.It is just something that I made up .Although I did order a Hello Kitty pattern online, I am still waiting for it. So I decided that I should try to make one up as I went along. It was quite simple, but the whiskers were a little more difficult, well as you can see, the whiskers on my hat are not quite lined up the way that they should be,lol Anyway, I'm sure my little niece will delighted. She loves Hello Kitty. She will start school this year, she wants everything with Hello Kitty. I will give it to her for a surprise. Judy

Oh! Those hats are darling!!! Hello Kitty is very popular with my girls, too. Your niece is going to look precious. Nice work with your own pattern.

Archived