What is your favorite pattern of all time?

Of all the things you have ever crocheted, what's your favorite? This would have to be my favorite, for sheer cuteness alone. I made it for my niece and it ended up being too small, so her dolly has a pretty new dress. Here's how mine turned out. It wasn't very hard at all and I enjoyed making it. Maybe I'll make it again sometime in a different color (and a larger size, of course!).

What is your favorite pattern ever and why?

Clarification: I'm not necessarily asking what pattern you've made the most, just what was your favorite. Maybe it was the prettiest, maybe the most versatile, whatever.

I'm not sure I have a favorite to make over and over. I really like trying out new patterns and designs, especially when making doilies. In afghans, I have done the Chevron ripple several times. And in baby blankets, the round ripple is one I have done several times also. There are so many patterns available, I am always trying a new one.

Of all the things you have ever crocheted, what's your favorite? This would have to be my favorite, for sheer cuteness alone. I made it for my niece and it ended up being too small, so her dolly has a pretty new dress. Here's how mine turned out. It wasn't very hard at all and I enjoyed making it. Maybe I'll make it again sometime in a different color (and a larger size, of course!).

What is your favorite pattern ever and why?

I love that pattern, thank you for the link, I just downloaded it.Will have to make it for my 2 year old granddaughter.

Looked at yours on Ravelry, it is so cute. What size hook and yarn did you use to get a size 2T? That's the size I need. :hook

I love that pattern, thank you for the link, I just downloaded it.Will have to make it for my 2 year old granddaughter.

Looked at yours on Ravelry, it is so cute. What size hook and yarn did you use to get a size 2T? That's the size I need. :hook

I used a G and worsted weight, but it turned out too small on my niece. I crochet a bit tightly, but not THAT tightly. I would use at least an H. Next time, I plan on using the H and going up the 4 size, since this seems to be underestimating the sizes.

Well, I don't know if I could really pick a favorite (that's like asking a Mother to pick her favorite child!). However, I have made Doris Chan's Blue Curacao Shawl 7 times, and I thoroughly enjoyed it each time. It's beautiful, it goes pretty quickly and it's a fun and varied stitch.

My all time fave is the BICO (Baby it's Cold Outside). I have used that pattern and adapted it more times than I can count. It is just so useful and adaptable.

http://crochetme.com/media/p/88283.aspx

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=36185&highlight=BICO

Page one has links to finished projects.

Archived