A few squares and a motif I did.

I just got all these new crochet books and I was so excited i just had to do some things from them. I hope it's ok if I post a pic on here of just a couple books but the other ones have things I crocheted from them! :manyheart

post-38400-135897547604_thumb.jpg

post-38400-135897547608_thumb.jpg

post-38400-135897547611_thumb.jpg

post-38400-135897547614_thumb.jpg

post-38400-135897547617_thumb.jpg

I have that "Crochet Motifs" on my wish list, I haven't ordered it yet.

Do you like it, would you recommend it?

I highly recommend all those books :yes!!!! I just love them soo much. As for Turtle and Alesha the 200 crochet blocks is amazing!

I highly recommend all those books :yes!!!! I just love them soo much. As for Turtle and Alesha the 200 crochet blocks is amazing!

I saw the Motifs book at Joann's, but not really what I was looking for. Searched for the 200 blocks all over in a couple stores with no luck. I guess I'll have to buy it online.

:turtle:vheart

I got mine through amazon by clicking the link here in hopes it would give some to Cville. Never got a promt saying anything went here but from what I have read all you have to do is click the link. I actually love amazon because if you spend 25 dollars or more and buy things under the super saver shipping you get the free shipping. I got the three books (200 crochet blocks, Beyond the square crochet motifs, and the afghans for all seasons) for about 40 bucks which if I were to get them in stores it would have cost me over 50. The 99 granny squares one I got for 40% off at Jo Ann's and the bernat one was 99 cents at Meijer.

I got the 200 blocks book and once I finish the granny stripe ghan I'm working on and some saltines for a charity project, I need to get busy learning some new squares and then send some out!

I have that 200 Crochet Blocks book. I like that corner granny square, too. (I haven't done the one from the book, but I crocheted a dishcloth just like it before..) All your squares and your motif look nice. :hook

I broke down and bought the 200 blocks...and 2 purse pattern books. Alesha said she's going to have an intervention! :rofl

I could probably use one too lol :rofl.

Nice squares. Great books.

I'm going to get the "Grannies Gone Wild" book that Leisure Arts is selling. Can't wait.

Nice squares. Great books.

I'm going to get the "Grannies Gone Wild" book that Leisure Arts is selling. Can't wait.

I saw that one in Joann's yesterday. Check there first and use a coupon!

• 2 months later...
I just got all these new crochet books and I was so excited i just had to do some things from them. I hope it's ok if I post a pic on here of just a couple books but the other ones have things I crocheted from them! :manyheart

Oh wow, I have those very same books, and use them all the time! WOw, I love the spiral bound one, love them all in fact, you made an excellent purchase!! You'll love them!!!

Upon closer looking, i don't think i have the afghans book, but do the rest!! I think I got mine on either amazon, or ebay too!

• 2 months later...

Archived