What kind of giveaways would you like to see more of?

What would you like for a giveway?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like for a giveway?

• Shawls
    • Scarves
    • Hats
    • Bags
    • Amigurumi
    • Hooks
    • Yarn
    • Crochet Books
    • Patterns
    • Other

I want an idea of what people would like to see more/recieve for giveaways. I want to do som in the future and wonder what stuff people would like. Handmade items, yarn, hooks, books, ect.

Please leave a comment describing it in more detail and if you don't see it on the poll, leave a comment.

Thanks! This will help me in the future!

I voted "other"...not because I didn't see my choice listed, but because I liked a couple of the choices...I am interested in "supplies: yarn, hooks, patterns, books".

BTW: this is a fantasic poll - I have some things to give away as well...I just need to get organized and take pictures...I usually browse through the wishlists, but I don't always see somebody asking for what I am looking to give away...

:think I clicked other because I couldn't pick just one. I think it is great for any of the items, especially when they are handmade and related to crochet. I love to receive anything in the mail, excluding bills :eek. Everyone is so generous :manyheart on the 'ville, I am so proud to belong to this forum. :hug

I also voted for other. I agree with Crafty126. There is just so much talent shared on the ville, that anything received is appreciated and loved.

:think I clicked other because I couldn't pick just one. I think it is great for any of the items, especially when they are handmade and related to crochet. I love to receive anything in the mail, excluding bills :eek. Everyone is so generous :manyheart on the 'ville, I am so proud to belong to this forum. :hug

I picked Crochet Books, although I wanted to pick half a dozen of the choices! Who wouldn't love to receive any of the ideas? I have not registered in any of the RAOK wish lists yet. Always feel like I need to belong for quite a while before something like that. Once I have been able to give a little, I might register too. Seems like fun to be on either end of the acts. :) I have just this past week "raised my hand" in a couple of threads offering to give something away. But I feel a little guilty even doing that before I have been able to give some things out first.

Since I had not been crocheting for several years, once I started again, I quickly built quite a long list of projects that other people either want or I have decided they need. When I get caught up, I will get more into this forum's giving ways. I really love the idea! I am glad I found this site.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Give aways are always welcome, no matter the item(s). I really don't have a particular favorite, so many here have so much talent, that I would be proud to win anything they have up! Having been on both ends of this give away, I think hosting one, is as fun, as entering and winning one! And a wonderful way to give back to some of the wonderful people here at the ville!

I think kits should be an option because they cover everything (pattern, yarn, and supplies) It really is so much fun to sponsor one! It brings a lot of joy and fun!

Archived