12 inch - Patriotic Squares **ENOUGH RECEIVED** 2nd Update!! 9/22/10

WVUAlesha

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have one ready to go and one about half done I hope to finish, and a third in mind for tonight. I love making red, white and blue stuff :) and this is an honor.

Thank you SO much! I'm almost done mine for it! Just have one more thing to do with it. I'm so ridiculously excited about this project.

• 2 weeks later...

I've received so many - I can't thank you enough. I think I am going to aim to make the oldest son his own blanket - maybe just a small throw...because you have all been so generous.

I don't know how I missed this but is it too late? Can I still send a red, white and blue square? I love doing anything for our troops! Let me know and I will get it out this week!

I don't know how I missed this but is it too late? Can I still send a red, white and blue square? I love doing anything for our troops! Let me know and I will get it out this week!

Definitely not too late! I'm going to make their oldest son a blanket also. Everyone has been so amazing. I'm going to make patriotic dolls for the little 2.

Pat - thank you soooo much for the squares and the square for my frienshipghan. The response to this has been so amazing.

You are very welcome. Glad they made it.

Well it took me a while, but I finally put those squares in the mail today that I promised forever ago! I hope it's not too late!!

Not to late!! Thanks so much!

So, the poor thing fell this week and broke her ankle. Not only is she a single mom while my cousin is gone...she can't drive or anything now. Poor thing can't get a break.

ok - so I'm really far behind with the thank yous....I'm going to do a giant list now...I can't thank you enough. I think I am going to aim to make the son a blanket too because I've already received more than enough for Jaycee's blanket.

Sue

Brenda

Tammy

Kath

Pat

Mandy

Becky

Patty

April

Anne

Nicole

Evelyn

Glenda

Thanks so much.

I got them and they are gorgeous!! Thanks so much!

Ok everyone - I'm looking for 4 more squares. The response was so great that I'm making a 20 sq one for Jaycee, 12 sq one for her oldest son, 6 sq ones for the 2 babies. I'm going to make 2 more so I have at least one square in each blanket. SO I need 4 more squares if anyone can help! If I get more than I need I'll make the babies blankets bigger!

I can make you a few squares, I'll be able to send them out next week. Can you pm me your address please.

Rene'

That would be wonderful! I didn't count right and I actually need 9 more! Math was never my strong suit... :(

Archived