12 inch - Patriotic Squares **ENOUGH RECEIVED** 2nd Update!! 9/22/10

WVUAlesha

I'm not sure! Right now I have 6 and I know 3 more have already been mailed and several more have been promised. I've never done this before! i'm not sure how big to even make the blanket.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not sure! Right now I have 6 and I know 3 more have already been mailed and several more have been promised. I've never done this before! i'm not sure how big to even make the blanket.

ahh Ok! Let me know if you need more!!

Depending on how many you get, 4 squares by 5 squares is a nice size for an adult comfyghan, so you'll need 20.

If you get more you can do 5x6 etc.

Thanks Kath! i'm clueless! I can't wait to put it together and send it to her!

Did I contact everyone that needed my address?

I just wanted to take a minute and say THANK YOU. You have no idea how much this means to me and I just know it's going to be so special for her! This morning on the news I heard that 2 soldiers died in Afghanistan...it makes me sick to my stomach.

I feel so blessed to have found this place and the wonderful people who frequent it! I only hope that I can repay you in some kind of way. I'm making a list of everything I want to do on here - and hopefully I can get a bunch out to you guys....school is done for good August 4th!!

I know you asked for RW&B, but I don't have those colors available to me at the moment, but what I DO have are some yellow awareness ribbon squares already made up. If you are interested in including them in the comfortghan(s) I would be happy to send them along. :)

I know you asked for RW&B, but I don't have those colors available to me at the moment, but what I DO have are some yellow awareness ribbon squares already made up. If you are interested in including them in the comfortghan(s) I would be happy to send them along. :)

That would be awesome! I'll send you a PM.

Mandy - I got your square yesterday. It's gorgeous. I need to get some pictures up.

Archived