New Hook Auction in my blog

jimbo

Been away for awhile! But I'm BAAAACK with 5 really special hooks up for auction in my blog. Just click on the picture below and you'll be swept away to Jimbo's Front Porch where you can sit a spell, check out the hooks up for bids and just relax awhile. Kick yer shoes off.....

The auction is set to close this coming Thursday so if you've an interest, mosey on over and take a look.

Thanks!!

Jimbo

Oh all those rosewoods are GORGEOUS!!! :manyheart:faint. too bad finances get in the way. The Panamanian and Brazilian (sp) are probably my favorites. and the sizes are perfect too! my 4.0 and 4.5 mm hooks get lots of exercise, especially lately...

:)

Congrats on more beautiful, fantastic, usable art! :D

Thanks! I've been watching my statistic counter thingie in my blog and hits take a big jump right after posting with this new indie advertising policy.

The Panama Rosewood is a really beautiful hook, the grain is just amazing... but I have to say I'm taken with the Rustic hook. Course I'm pretty rustic myself.

AND those hooks aren't the only ones up for bids. I put an S hook up here in the Ville with proceeds to go into the Ville piggybank. Its over in the "Support Crochetville" section, thread title: "Bid on th is S hook and support theVille".

Just a little heads up. 10pm tonight the auction in my blog (click the picture below to get there) will be over. To all bidders and window shoppers, I appreciate you stopping by!!

Jimbo

ps don't forget the auction here in the ville for the ergonomic S hook. I think whoever gets this hook will be pleased. Lightweight for it's size, a VERY comfortable grip, and oh so smooth!

Just a little heads up. 10pm tonight the auction in my blog (click the picture below to get there) will be over. To all bidders and window shoppers, I appreciate you stopping by!!

Jimbo

ps don't forget the auction here in the ville for the ergonomic S hook. I think whoever gets this hook will be pleased. Lightweight for it's size, a VERY comfortable grip, and oh so smooth!

I sent you a bid for the

Honduran Rose G size ....check your email!!

Jimbo

I submitted another bid at 9:54 did it get to you in time???

not to worry, there's more to come!

Thanks everyone for dropping by my blog! I like visitors, especially Crochetiers!

Just put some up in the blog for an auction next week (I'll be up on the Ranch over the holiday). Hope there's one to your liking there. If not there'll be more.

Have a meaningful Memorial Day!

Jimbo

Archived