Our House [Archive 2]

JulieKay

Tracy - Glad we could make you laugh :D

Linda - How are you feeling today? Now don't run yourself ragged out there now. Probably a very good idea for you stay home this weekend and rest :yes:hug

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take is easy, Linda - eat good food and keep pushing liquids!:hug

Tracy, that's an excellent idea of waiting to give the ghans...my plan, too! Maybe Valentine's day...:lol :lol :lol

Thanks, gals. That's the plan: rest, fluids, food. Might even take a nap or two. Maybe soak in a hot tub of water. Just me and the pets. And no long car ride. And my own bed to sleep in at night. TLC for me.:manyheart

Thanks Tab and Cara- sounds like I have a good couple of backers -- I may give you a shout one of these days, so keep doing your pushups and leg lifts -- gotta keep in top physical condition just in case .;)

Linda

It sounds like you have a nice restful weekend coming up. You need it ,I'll bet. That bronchitis takes a lot out of you . Makes you so TIRED, doesn't it ?

I am interested in the handy dandy joining method though. .

could some direct me to this method of joining. I dislike joining squares, but maybe this method with help. I started the Love Letters: in lt tan, wool-ease dusty heather rose, jiffy green grass. But have put it in the UFO pile for possibly after Christmas. ((it was suppose to b a Christmas gift, but......:eek

Morning, everyone. I'm awake, but that's about it at this point. I have clothes to fold and put away and Kim to get ready for the trip this morning. Then it will be rest time. I am feeling better. It's a lot easier to breath now, just get soooo tired sooooo fast. I'll have a picture of the latest RR later today. Not much of anything else for Photo Friday this week.

Rosie's daughter was over yesterday and I showed her the pattern of Mr. Rooster and let her in on the secret that it's for her mom. :devil She thought it was a great idea. I might work on the revised pattern and detailed head pattern for that this weekend. It wouldn't take as much energy as some of the other projects.:yes

Good Morning, all. We got home last night and I'm going through piles of laundry. The trip was wonderful and the weather perfect...but it's always good to be home. I haven't kept up too well with all the posts, but I know it's Photo Friday! I only got 51 squares made all week and they're not joined, but hope to get lots done this next week.

Have a great morning. :manyheart

Good morning ladies :flower

Julie - We've got yer back :tup

Linda - That bronchitis mess is very tiring indeed :yes Hope you get plenty of rest and feel right as rain soon :hug

I finally slept well last night! :jumpyay I haven't slept that well in months! I slept all the way until about 3 minutes before the alarm went off at 9. I've been getting up at 6 or earlier of late. Only reason I woke up before the alarm was Tuon decided Mommy's eyebrows needing a tongue bath :lol Scared the beejeezes outta me :lol

Have a great day y'all :manyheart

Thank you, Cara and Julie. Even though we had DH's laptop, it feels different talking to you all when I'm not home...does that sound crazy?:think

Zoe hasn't let me out of her sight since last night. It was her first "home alone" experience and did fine, but she sure must have been lonely.

Linda~Please take care and enjoy a quiet weekend; I'm glad you're feeling a little better and hope you get your strength back soon. :hug

Cara- yep, I have never woken up having my eyebrows licked and I hope i don't.

If Sam tries that, I'll have to sign him into the nursing home downtown .

( After I smack the crap out of him )

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Mary - I know exactly what you mean :yes It was much different the times I was on the road this year. Just didn't feel "right". And take it from a long time Kitty Mommy, Zoe will be under your feet for the next two days and if you even think of leaving she'll whine :cat

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

And take it from a long time Kitty Mommy, Zoe will be under your feet for the next two days and if you even think of leaving she'll whine :cat

Yup, that's Sarge, too. He does that to me even when I'm home, if I'm taking care of Kim 24/7 for more than a day.

Glad to have you back, Mary.

I'm better, it's just going to take a while to build me back up again in the strength and endurance department.:)

Cara- yep, I have never woken up having my eyebrows licked and I hope i don't.

If Sam tries that, I'll have to sign him into the nursing home downtown .

( After I smack the crap out of him )

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Mary~Welcome home. I'm glad you had a great & safe trip. :manyheart

Hi Denise and Tabby. :) I've been reading posts and had to laugh at the Christmas list discussion...one year I ended up giving "Happy Winter" gifts after Christmas, because I just couldn't get everything finished in time. Actually, it was a lot of fun to have another get together in January.:yes

Mary - welcome back, Im glad you had fun.

Linda- glad your slowly getting better.

Hope everyone has a great weekend I have to work very long hours all weekend so I be busy trying to sleep lol. Have a good one.

Hi to Andrea and Judy. I've just about caught up around here from our trip and even attached some squares this evening. DH will be gone all of next week so I hope to get my Fall ghan close to the finish line.:hook

Have a good evening. :manyheart

Hi everyone. Just got home about a half an hour ago. I went for a drive and played about a dozen pianos at a wholesalers place. They have one that is a possible. I also started a RR for me this afternoon. So far it is just baby yellow. I have several other shades of yellow/gold on hand so will see what developes. I don't have a set pattern for the color changes on this one. Just going with the flow. :lol

Hi, Mary - amazing how well we can amuse ourselves when the men are away, isn't it?:hook

Do you think they feel under-appreciated?:lol :lol

Hi, Mary - amazing how well we can amuse ourselves when the men are away, isn't it?:hook

Do you think they feel under-appreciated?:lol :lol

Isn't it though? BD came home exhausted and just ate and then fell asleep but I've kept myself amused. If I go to bed that early he whines and comes to ask if I'm okay and how long I'm gonna sleep :lol

Archived