What I was doing before planning the wedding! Baby Clothes

sem464

I have been only lurking for over 2 months now. Been so busy planning my daughter's wedding, (it was this past Saturday, :cheer ) - there has been next to no time for crocheting. (more about that "next to no time" in another post.:lol

P0001226.jpg

Of course, you all recognize this pattern. I just make get enough of these.

P0001224.jpg

The multi one on the left is a variation of Chatty's sleeper - notice, only leg holes & has a buttoned crotch.:lol The blue one is a variation of a bubble. Theirs was way tooo full for me. The pink one is the top of the dresses pattern & then followed the bubble pattern, with my adjustments.

Those are great!!! do you mind telling me how you did that, I have looked for a pattern like that and couldent find it and as I am new to crochet im not yet talented enugh to wing it on my own. I have seen that pattern with the bubble suit and it seemed to complicated for me to follow.

Thanks

Valerie

Thank you so much for your comments. It feels sooo good to get back with the group! The yarn I used for the top one was RH baby - both solid & verigated. The verig. worked up into that really neat diag. stripe. On the bubble suits I used my fav. yarn - Bernat softee baby wht. & pink marble & blue marble. Once you have used it you won't want anything else for babies, it is sooooo soft. The bubble pattern was pretty easy to follow. When it became about as full as I thought it aught to be, I just continued the instructions for that row on each of the next rows until it was time to decrease again. Much easier than it sounds.

Archived