Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Can I just say how sweet Melissa B. is?? Seriously...she's a blast to hang out with! She's right that we did major damage at the stores today (thank god for all the sales going on with the local 'yarn hop') but if y'all could see some of the bribes she got you would die. I can't thank her enough for putting up with me and my crazy kids (the oldest of which is STILL talking about how much she liked Melissa) :)

Hopefully she's in the sleeper right about now, though...poor thing has got to be worn out by now!

it was the key...

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Melissa B...when you coming to FL so we can go shopping??? Sounds like you and Darah had so much fun!!

Ok, Well Im not pregnant. My body is just plain evil. I guess that means its time to go see the doctor. I still have my headache, its been there for about 3 weeks almost. :(

:hug

:turtle:vheart

i hardly EVER get there...i haven't been since last january. but i would love to go shopping if i ever get the chance. anyone else interested i'll let you kniw next time i am near. you may have to meet me at a truck stop though.

i am now in overland park/merriam ks till monday morning. i'm also stuck! it's going to be awful trying to get out...

lucked out...there is a steak n shake and a quiktrip right by the hotel!

i hardly EVER get there...i haven't been since last january. but i would love to go shopping if i ever get the chance. anyone else interested i'll let you kniw next time i am near. you may have to meet me at a truck stop though.

i am now in overland park/merriam ks till monday morning. i'm also stuck! it's going to be awful trying to get out...

lucked out...there is a steak n shake and a quiktrip right by the hotel!

Do you ever come to the east coast, or mostly stay west? We have a truck stop about 15 min from where I live.

where is hampton roads exactly...which city is it close to? i primarily stay east. i know rthey have some center in va...

I live in Chesapeake, close to Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Newport News or Hampton.

Man, I am officially exhausted today. Five more LYS's but I finished the 'yarn hop' (with a TON of freebies they gave out - yay!). Here's hoping I win one of the prizes! The sales they were having were fantastic too.

Although I don't think my husband needs to know just what all I bought the past three days...including some Noro Kureyon for me, and some silk/merino blend fiber for spinning. :blush

Archived