old pattern books

My sister who lives out of state went to a second-hand book sale and found a box full of craft books. Well, she found a corner and sat down on the floor and went through every one. She found 7 old doily pattern books for 25 cents each! :yayWhen I received them the other day, it was like Christmas all over again! They are wonderful, full color pattern books with gorgeous patterns. I drooled over the beautiful patterns and have 3 already in progress. Can't wait to get them done and posted on CB! It's amazing how so little can make a crocheter so happy! Thanks sis!!:manyheart

post-29491-135897507509_thumb.jpg

They all look teriffic! Especially the one that's called "Pineapple Treasures"! I LOVE pineapple doilies, they're SO much fun to make!

I do too. Pineapples are my favorites.

I love those books. Most of them I do not have. :drool *telling self* "I do not need anymore! I do not need anymore!" :lol

I do too. Pineapples are my favorites.

I love those books. Most of them I do not have. :drool *telling self* "I do not need anymore! I do not need anymore!" :lol

Sure you do!! You can have too much of some things but you can NEVER have too many pattern books!!:devil

Archived