i'm so excited!!!

I just love it. If my yarn was stored like yours instead of the boxes and bags I have it in, I don't think I would get anything else done. Not even any crocheting. I would be too busy just standing there and looking at all of the pretty colors and dreaming of the things I could make. Watch out world when Chillibean gets her work table set up with her sewing machine. There will be all kinds of pretties coming from her craft room then.

I just love it. If my yarn was stored like yours instead of the boxes and bags I have it in, I don't think I would get anything else done. Not even any crocheting. I would be too busy just standing there and looking at all of the pretty colors and dreaming of the things I could make. Watch out world when Chillibean gets her work table set up with her sewing machine. There will be all kinds of pretties coming from her craft room then.

I'm the same way!! Sometimes I just go into my room and stare at my yarn!

I love your wire shelves! Where did you get them?

i got them at target. it took 2 boxes for the setup i have. one box makes 6 shelves. i just built the 2 setups on top of each other. because i used 2 boxes i had a few extra parts in case i break something

Nice! Isn't is great to have your own space to work in?? I love how you have your yarn color coordinated! Yarn, yarn, yarn...how I love yarn!!

i love it. only problem i seem to be having is not knowing what to make. i can't decide on what colors to use.

I like that you can see your yarn in that way. Easy to select and plan your colours. I have a spare room that all my craft things are supposed to be in upstairs, but I dont like sitting working alone so it starts with a few items coming downstairs in a bag, then more and more and more until my sitting room looks more like a craft room and once a week I have to sort it and take it all back up lol

Archived