Crochet Site with beautiful work!!

Linda

Good Morning everyone!!

Stumbled across this site last night with beautiful pieces in thread, including the directions!! Didn't know if anyone else has seen it. I'm definitely going to have to try a couple of patterns!!

http://ca.geocities.com/gailkw/crochet/crochet.html

Cheryl, I just tried it again at 9:23AM, you are right, it is temporarily down, however, it was up earlier this AM. I would try again later. It's definitely worth seeing!! It looks like the site has exceeded its allocated "data transfer" at geocities....but will reset itself, just be patient.

11:52 AM looks like the site is back up.

So many of us 'villers are trying to see it that we made the poor site go over its allocated bandwidth!

I'll have to look later...sounds interesting.

That's my guess too! :lol I guess I'll just have to keep trying! :)

I recognize several of those patterns from my Magic Crochet magazines. I would think they are copyrighted, aren't they? I think she might be a "bad girl".

Down as of 1:05. I wanna see!

I'm sure I know a good way: Get up in the middle of the night when not so many are on.

Problem is, I don't want to get out of my comfy bed at such a ridiculous hour! :D

Edited to add: Got in at 5:25. Nice stuff...but it does have the look of being scanned from a not so vintage magazine.

Archived