I didn't want to but I had to

Sometime back in November I made a cute little dishcloth. I've been keeping it in a bag with some yarn. I though awe this is cute and well, was really proud of myself for making it and actually finishing it :P and did not want to put it in dishwater and wash dirty dishes with cute little dishcloth. Today I had to use it. There was only one regular dishcloth left, and it was thin and had holes in it.

I always see such pretty patterns for dishcloths and think, oh it's so pretty or just to cute to use for washing dishes. But I guess that's what they are made for.;)

I made a bunch of Julee's dishcloths for my mom...she doesn't wash dishes with them. She uses them as trivets. I keep telling her they're dishcloths. She doesn't listen. :lol

:turtle:vheart

Just a side note here. Michael's has the Peaches and Creme yarn for a dollar this week. And it's perfect for dishcloths.

:manyheart

Well I will say this, I kinda wish I would have used it much sooner, it's very nice to wash dishes with. The home made ones are so much better than the storebought ones. I have some of the cotton yarn left over and plan on making a second one.:crocheting

Archived