shell stitch scarf

steelerlady

I just finished making this shell stitch scarf. I had no particular person in mind for it, but I just got my 19 yr old son a new pea coat. I asked him to try the scarf on it so I could see what it looked like. I told him I thought it looked great with the coat. He checked it out in the mirror and he liked it!!!

I'm so happy that my son wants to wear something I made:)

IMG_0618.jpg

I just finished making this shell stitch scarf. I had no particular person in mind for it, but I just got my 19 yr old son a new pea coat. I asked him to try the scarf on it so I could see what it looked like. I told him I thought it looked great with the coat. He checked it out in the mirror and he liked it!!!

I'm so happy that my son wants to wear something I made:)

IMG_0618.jpg

:hookgreat scarf..the colors are perfect for a man..isnt it great when they appreciate the work that goes into it specially the love part...

Great scarf, I love it. It does look very masculine. I bet you're thrilled he is wearing your hand made scarf. I got a Pea Coat for Christmas. Maybe mine needs a scarf too?!? Maybe something purple (my favorite color).

I love it! I usually try to steer away from shells when I make something I want to look masculine, but yours looks awesome! I'm totally inspired to make shells look manly! I am impressed! :clap

Archived