My Vacation Scarf....

teakaycee

We went to Florida for Christmas this year. It was awesome!

I met up with a fellow 'viller (TurtleLvr) for lunch and yarn shopping. It was so wonderful to meet up with her..... she is a super sweet lady and I wish I had been able to spend more time with her. During that visit .. I picked up a beautiful skein of yarn and a pattern for a scarf. I didnt have the size knitting needles needed to make it and the shop was out of the size. So I didnt get a chance to make it then. But days later ... I met up with TurtleLvr again at the yarn shop and was also able to meet another fellow 'viller (walker1021) who happens to be a sweet heart herself! I bought more yarn and picked up the needles I needed.

I started the scarf there in Florida... worked on it on the ride home and finished it this afternoon.

I love the yarn... the color is awesome... the feel of it is so soft... and the pattern is too fun!

post-18634-135897493312_thumb.jpg

post-18634-135897493319_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

Love it Tam- the color combo- awesome! I :lol:lol about calling it your vacation scarf. I made a scarf when hubby had a cardiac cath and I named it the Cardiac Cath scarf. I also have made a Baltimore ghan, (started on vacation with my 3 DD's to celebrate the oldest's 30th) and other various names for items made. :think why we do that?:lol

So glad you came down when it was warmer. It too cold this week. Ugh. I love your vacation scarf. The yarn is lovely.

Joanne: Thanks for the compliment!!! Heheheheeee… yeah… funny how we name the stuff we make. I call it my vacation scarf… or florida scarf. J

Ann: Thanks hon…… I appreciate the compliment!

You are so cute………….. cold there……….. heheheheee… we’re sitting in a winter storm situation with temps below zero and winds up to 40 mph……… and lots of snow. J

Carol…….. thanks dear! Its super soft!

Sheila: thanks… yeah… I think the colors worked out great together!

It sure was cool meeting up with Sue and Jana.

Tmsmile: Thank you!!!! J

:heart

:mug

Archived