Pagan's New Year's Sweater

jennawing

I figured Pagan had been seen in her other sweaters quite a lot over the holidays, so I made her a new sweater this morning to wear to New Year's Day dinner. Some Lionbrand Vanna White yarns I got on clearance from Walmart a few months back- not really sure what to do with since I had just one skein of each color. Little dog plus scrap yarn always equals a sweater, though, right? :P

Totally ignore the two very obvious picks she got immediately after putting it on because her little sister (though 6lbs heavier) Ollie decided Pagan getting a new sweater was an invitation for a wrestling match. All repaired now and after slipping Ollie in one of her own sweaters, the jealousy quickly abated.

Come on, Puppies! I can only make one sweater at a time!!!!

post-22839-135897491129_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone for the comments. I will be offering this pattern for free whenever I get my website put back together. Computer crash + server crash = a lot of lost stuff!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Pagan is a little doll in her sweater. She looks so comfy in the new sweater her Mommy made for her and totally grateful. Nice job. Cute doggie.

Archived