free yarn from Caron

Thank you for the heads-up and link to this great give-away, Boogiedu!!! I dug through my receipts and finally found one that has the UPC numbers matching three of the several Caron Simply Soft yarn labels that I have in my stash (assuming the number match is necessary :shrug)....I knew there was a good reason for not cleaning my cupboard off sooner :lol

I wish they would say how long the deal is good for

Yep, nothing beyond the stated: "while supplies last." Who's knows how many will take advantage of the offer, I guess, eh? In the same vein, they don't specify whether there is a date-limit for the receipts, mine dating from way back in June. I'm going for it, though.

Hmmm, I also notice that while they say, "Limit: One skein of yarn per request.", they don't limit it to "one request per household" as many rebate type offers do. Cool! (more hunting to do)

they made it annoying! why do you have to send anything at all?! that's annoying. they should just send the yarn.

I suppose it keeps people from getting a good number of their family and friends together to send in separate requests totalling up to enough free yarn to turn out an afghan or few...or something like that! :lol Seriously, I think it's quite generous of Caron to make this offer with the few limitations that they do have on the deal.

Watch your postage, peeps!

Archived