Baggy hat, from a pattern I really like

aphelia

Here's the pattern: http://hobbykroken.blogdrive.com/archive/321.html You have to scroll down a little bit to find it in english. :)

I really like this pattern, and when I wear one of my hats from this pattern, I get a lot of compliments on it. I have one in white, and this one in purple.. I have made two more too, that was gifted to friends. :)

The colours on the last two pictures are a bit off... The right colour is in the pictures where I have the hat on. :)

post-22182-135897465319_thumb.jpg

post-22182-135897465322_thumb.jpg

post-22182-135897465324_thumb.jpg

post-22182-135897465327_thumb.jpg

My daughter bought a hat similar to this one on a trip to Korea. Then gave it to a friend. I have been trying to find a pattern. You have saved me on this one. Is there anyone who has used this yarn Merino Big Superfein from Lana Grossa and can tell me a good substute for it? Just until I can get my hands on some. I have a feeling I will have to make a few of these for her friends to. Thank you.

My daughter bought a hat similar to this one on a trip to Korea. Then gave it to a friend. I have been trying to find a pattern. You have saved me on this one. Is there anyone who has used this yarn Merino Big Superfein from Lana Grossa and can tell me a good substute for it? Just until I can get my hands on some. I have a feeling I will have to make a few of these for her friends to. Thank you.

Ah, that's great!!! :D I have used different yarns... Mostly cotton. I have no idea about the yarn you write about... Sorry. Maybe someone else know??

To the rest of you: Thanks!

Archived