I went pattern Crzy

lol.. I took the 11 yr old to his dr today.. and Hobby lobby is only a half mile away.,, And i honestly do not know how my truck ended up in their parking lot:blush

ORRRRR how my door opened and some force shoved me out of the truck.. and propelled me into the store..:eek

ORRRRRRRRRR How My hands Found about 10 Crochet Pattern Free Tear offs.. and 5 skeins of yarn!!!! .

OMG I was possesed!! lol

Sooo anywho the trip cost me 14 dollars total.. I needed some more colors for my huge 674 square Afghan.!:hook

but Shhhhh Don't tell hubby.. He was not home he was at the work office. so he don't know my yarn stash grew by 5 skeins lol:lol

We'll keep your secret if you keep mine. 5 skeins of baby alpaca came home with me today. They just needed a home.

:manyheart

LOL

My hubby will drive me to the store and I shop without him while he sits in the car. Sometimes he will come in with me and walk the isles along with me and try and help me find the right color of yarn hehehehe

He just doesn't want to hear how much I spend LOL actually he is happy I am getting back in a hobby that makes me happy.

He is a keeper!!

Oh my goodness, I do the same thing! I see a doctor once or twice a month about 40 miles from here and there is a Hobby Lobby about 1/2 mile from there too and you can bet I stop there most trips to the doctor lol! Oh, and I leave the yarn in my car until dh isn't around and I can put it in my stash.

Sooo anywho the trip cost me 14 dollars total.. I needed some more colors for my huge 674 square Afghan.!:hook

Don't feel bad, I just ordered about 16 skeins of Manos del Urugauy Silk Blend (lots of Orchard Mitts for Holiday Gifts in the making!).

So what is this 674/1073 square afghan?

lol.. I took the 11 yr old to his dr today.. and Hobby lobby is only a half mile away.,, And i honestly do not know how my truck ended up in their parking lot:blush

ORRRRR how my door opened and some force...

I'm all for doctors, especially those so close to Hobby Lobby, writing up refillable prescription for a few doses of yarn, for mental health & wellness' sake. How could DH argue that, then eh?

My DH has always been good about my yarn-buys and projects (within reason, of course).........figuring it keeps me off the streets. :rofl

Archived