Mystery CAL????

LaVonneK

I keep watching and hoping someone would do another mystery cal. I so like them. Wish I was talented enough to make one up. So is anyone going to start one? Please, Please, Please!!!!

Did you ever make your second "Heart" bag? I made one up but made it wider and taller. I decided not to put handles on it though, so I'm stumped as to how to finish it up.

That was a fun Mystery CAL "Heart" did, I hope she does another. This is probably a busy time of year but one can hope!

I do have a pattern that I am working on that might work as a Mystery CAL. Let me get it finished and see if it can be broken down for days of work. :think

I know the first two days worth but after that it gets iffy :rofl

Did you ever make your second "Heart" bag? I made one up but made it wider and taller. I decided not to put handles on it though, so I'm stumped as to how to finish it up.

That was a fun Mystery CAL "Heart" did, I hope she does another. This is probably a busy time of year but one can hope!

Yes I did and it should be posted in that cal. It was black and pink with eyelash yarn around the top. That was a fun cal!

What kinds of things would you all be interested in making during a Mystery Cal?

Julee

Doilys, Anything that would make a good christmas gift, bags, Something that would take yarn everyone would have on hand, or thread.

I do have a pattern that I am working on that might work as a Mystery CAL. Let me get it finished and see if it can be broken down for days of work. :think

I know the first two days worth but after that it gets iffy :rofl

I will be waiting- sometimes patiently, sometimes not. :lol

Yes I did and it should be posted in that cal. It was black and pink with eyelash yarn around the top. That was a fun cal!

Found it! I turned out great! :cheer

Don't know how I missed it the first time around-

I can't join the mystery audio CAL as I am profound deaf. :shrug

I did have a pattern that I have to test. Unfortunately, it focuses on shadow knitting technique. I might do the mystery KAL in crochetville's special interests groups when I am ready.

I bet it will be fun to do crocheted sock as a mystery CAL. I am not that good at socks to make up a mystery CAL. Any volunteers ? :lol

I can't join the mystery audio CAL as I am profound deaf. :shrug

I did have a pattern that I have to test. Unfortunately, it focuses on shadow knitting technique. I might do the mystery KAL in crochetville's special interests groups when I am ready.

I bet it will be fun to do crocheted sock as a mystery CAL. I am not that good at socks to make up a mystery CAL. Any volunteers ? :lol

Well Just join it and let Charles know. he can provide you with the audio in text.. Im sure he will understand.. just beause your deaf should not exclude you :)

That's a good point. :yes Thank you. :) I decide not to join the CAL because I have other projects to finish first.

Well Just join it and let Charles know. he can provide you with the audio in text.. Im sure he will understand.. just beause your deaf should not exclude you :)

Archived