Second anything made in 2's syndrome!!!!

marnie413

nice! what pattern did you use?

I made my Slipper socks last night with "in your shoes socks" pattern I found on a webiste of a bunch of socks.. I tested the pattern with my WW yarn. and figured they will be slipper socks. and Theycame out Awsome. even thou they are almost 2 diffret colors lOl

Tonight's project is Socks with Sox yarn. and some hats. and start flowers for a blanket i have my eye on LOL

Im in LOL I actualy sat down last night and did 2 slippers.. YUP2.. lol.. Dun theylook Perdy:crocheting

yea i ran out of yarn on the Right slipper ****! but OH WELL. They r for my feet. soooo

pair.jpg

Im in LOL I actualy sat down last night and did 2 slippers.. YUP2.. lol.. Dun theylook Perdy:crocheting

yea i ran out of yarn on the Right slipper ****! but OH WELL. They r for my feet. soooo

pair.jpg

Hey those are awesome slippers i like that they are different!!

pair.jpg

I like your attitude, and your slippers turned out great because of it.

Way to go ladies.

I really like those socks Tam, really neat. They almost tempt me to try that :no

Ann, I would do the same thing. i am lousy at guessing how much yarn I would need and then I would not waste all the time and the great slippers over a bit of colour - good on you :cheer

This is great! I was thinking about starting slippers for me since the colder days will soon be here, but then thought about all the lonely single slippers I had started before. I think I have enough singles to make a pair for everyone in my house!:( I am going to give this a try and see what happens, and hopefully soon I will have my pair of matching slippers!:yes

ericalynn

I have discovered my other waterloo on the 2nd sock syndrome. I am trying to make a sleeve match the first sleeve on a doll sweater :sigh

I can do this! I can do this! I can do this! I can do this! I can do this! I can do this! I can do this! I can do this! I can do this! I can do this!

:rofl

• 3 weeks later...

How's everyone doing?

I think I'm going to start a pair of mittens in the next couple days. If I get them started... that will be the push I need to get them done. :hook

:heart

:mug

Okay........ I started the mittens... This first one is almost done and its coming along nicely.......... so the next SET I make.. I'm going to try two at a time. :knit

post-18634-135897457101_thumb.jpg

Whats everyone else making?

:heart

:mug

I have 10 nieces that want slippers...I just finished pair #1 :cheer9 more to go! I think I can I think I can. But the good news is I actually finished a pair! :clap:clap

I am finding some new twist on the 2nd anything dilemma. My second slipper/doll shoe/ sock is always larger than the first. I am not aware of working more tightly on the first one but the 2nd is NOTICEABLY larger. :sigh

I'll just keep plugging away and hope it comes out right at the end of the day. :rofl

Archived