special member ghan update pic 53

crochetluvknot

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our Ghan is coming along nicely I still have a few more squares coming but so far they are all joined and its a whopping 56" wide and almost 63" long. I am gonna try to get another picture up here soon if not today I will for sure tomorrow. I can't thank you all enough for helping me put this together cause if I had to do it myself I would only have about 4 squares right now lol :) This is gonna be a great treat for her and I know she will appreciate it more than we will ever know.

There is always room for one more. Just to let you all know the afghan is for Tammy Wiz3283 and if you have seen Tampa Doll's post you know she went through a surgery on her back but is doing great now. I thought this afghan would be a nice thing to do for her and let her know that she is someone special to us around here. Every time I talk to her she is working on this or that for someone else or her charity its her turn to get something for herself. SO keep the prayers coming for her and she will be back with us soon enough and THANK YOU all so much again for helping me make this afghan for her it means more to me than you will ever know and I know it will mean a lot to her to.:hugs to you all

Archived