Baby items for Charity needed

KellyT

:crocheting I'm working on making baby items for a new charity in my town. It's for young girls and women that are pregnant and need help.

The Hope Pregnancy Center is opening up in October of 2009, in the state of MI.

:cheerThere will been free tests, classes a store with items for baby and mom to pick from with pionts they earn for taking classes. The classes are on how to care for there new baby. The center is to help those in need.

:clap Would you like to help me help the Hope Pregnancy Center, with filling there store? Remeber the store is not selling anything it's on pionts only.

:yes If you would like to donate please leave post and send me a private message so I can contact you on the info.

Thank you and God bless you. KellyT

Some items would be; Baby blankets (afghans), booties, newborn hats, bibs, sweaters or outfits, washclothes, ect.

PS. If you would like to sew something that would be great too!

I know this sound silly, but I have never had, nor been around newborns, so what type of things would you be looking for?

Thank you, it's great to know that there are other out there that will take the time to help those in need.

God Bless you

KellyT

that is wonderful you are doing this.. i am doing the same thing in my town we have a pregnacy care center as well i am in wooster ohio. Great to see someone else needing items like me to help all the needy babies

To those of you that are helping.

A BIG, BIG..., Thank You for helping me get the items to The Hope Pregnancy Center in my home town.

God Bless you all

KellyT

I'd love to help to. Is this going to be an ongoing thing? I'm starting classes in a couple of weeks, but I can manage to crochet a few things to send, maybe everyso often. It's a great idea. I also help our pregnancy center here too. Good for you for all your help. :U

Update: Just so you all know if there is anyone that would like to send things as you make them that will great. Please put a note in package that it is for the Hope Pregnancy Center and who it's from.

Hope Pregnancy Center provides the following free services:

Pregnancy tests, Confidential peer counseling, sexual integrity education.

:bounce:knitDiapers, maternity clothes, newborn, and infant clothes, wipes, formula, breastfeeding supplies, and on occasion larger baby equipment. All available through our Earn While You Learn Program.

They also offer information on the following topics: Parenting, referrals for adoption, pregnancy and fetal development, building healthy relationships, medicaid and WIC.

At this time I'm having you sent to my home, Center is opening in October 2009. If you would like to help let me know, and I'll email you my address.

God Bless KellyT

And Thank you again!!!

Thank you so much JessciaRenee. They will be loved.

Hi KellyT.

I have quite a few items for you: 2 sweaters, 4 hats, a blanket, booties, and burpcloths. I will send them out probably early next week!

I would like to thank all of you. The love and time that you have put into the making of the baby items shows that you care very much.

May God bless you.

KellyT

Its great to see someone else doing this. I am working to help our local center also. Its so nice to know that our knitting/crocheting/sewing can help others. If I manage to get some time I will make something small to send your way. I'll pm you for your addy at that time.

• 2 weeks later...

A Big :ty Thank you! Thank you! Thaaank Youuu! :hug

:yayTo all of you that are taking the time to make and send out the items that you have made, Thank you. The Ladies at The Hope Pregnancy Center are so happy to get these baby items. All they had to offer the girls in the clothing area is all used items. They are so happy to get new items to hand out to the girls.

For those of you that would like to help put a smile on a new young girl (moms) face :(, you can :crochetingmake a difference.

:emptymail Need a mailing address email me and I will be happy to send you the address.:gotmail

:yay So, Thank you again, :manyheart very very much.

KellyT

Archived