Comfortghan for friend who's grandson took his own life.Pictures post 50 and 51

nanmeyers

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You gals are the best! Here are pictures of the squares I've received already. left to right

Heather414

cindybmw

Eva T.

My Granddaughter Karina's very first square

post-17460-135897430225_thumb.jpg

post-17460-135897430229_thumb.jpg

post-17460-135897430232_thumb.jpg

post-17460-13589743024_thumb.jpg

Thanks a bunch Goldie. I hope the squares were ok.

Your squares were perrrrfect:manyheart. My squares for you went out in Mondays mail.

Now the problem is I have two squares here and I for the life of me can't figure out who they were suppose to go too. My post-a-note has disappeared and I can't find my email on it. arggg. Oh well, it'll work itself out. It usually does.

Thanks again for your squares. Goldie:hook

Mailed a box of squares AND extra yarn yesterday. If you can't use them (some or all) feel free to pass them on to another charity/comfortghan. I'm just glad to pass them to a good home.

Goldiepel and Deedees your squares arrived today and are wonderful. This is going to be one great comfortghan. She will need it even more now. Her cousins 21 year old son was killed in an auto accident on Sunday evening.

Lisaizme I got your box on Saturday. OMG! Thanks so much. I will share these with anyone who could use turquoise or shades of brown.

Momtomany I got you beautiful squares today.

Evelyn I got yours yesterday.

thank you all so much. I'll take pictures and post them tomorrow when I have more time.

Lisaizme I got your box on Saturday. OMG! Thanks so much. I will share these with anyone who could use turquoise or shades of brown.

Momtomany I got you beautiful squares today.

Evelyn I got yours yesterday.

thank you all so much. I'll take pictures and post them tomorrow when I have more time.

I'm glad they got there safely. We had a notice from the PO that there was a package for us on Friday, too late to make it up there to check it out..and all weekend I was worried that I had not taped the box good enough or something and that it had been sent back. Turns out it was a package for my ds (who has discovered ebay now that he is 20 and employed.. oy vey!)

the story of the squares is a long one, suffice it to say that my plans didn't plan out the way I wanted..so I decided to send them on to a new home. I'm very glad that they will be useful instead of sitting here in a box or bag.

Have fun with all your squares.. from everyone.

You can be sure they will be put to good use either here on the comfortghan thread to anyone who needs them or put together to make a lapghan for someone who needs one. Thanks again! :hug

These are the Squares I received the passed few days:

Ignore the dates on the pictures I messed that up on the camera..:angry:angry:angry

Evelyn:

post-17460-135897433583_thumb.jpg

stitchgirl:

post-17460-135897433586_thumb.jpg

Lisaizme:

post-17460-135897433589_thumb.jpg

cindyy8s:

post-17460-135897433592_thumb.jpg

Goldiepel and Deedees your squares arrived today and are wonderful. This is going to be one great comfortghan. She will need it even more now. Her cousins 21 year old son was killed in an auto accident on Sunday evening.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm glad they can be of use. Goldie

Stacy ,

I got home today, I was away since Friday and your 3 beautiful squares are here. I'n edging all the squares in Coffee ( that was the color that seemed to blend with all of the squares the best. I have most of what I received edged and have tagged anyones squares that weren't tagged with your first name and state. I'll be joining with the flat braid starting this week. If anyone has sent squares that I haven't received yet ,please let me know. I'll post pictures again when its finished

Thanks again for all of your help,

:hug:manyheart:hug

Cindy

Finished this tonight and will be delivering it to my friend tomorrow. I found this poem written by someone here at the ville to attach the ghan when I give it to her. Weird thing is that this is finished tonight and being delivered to her on the same date we lost our 18 month old grandson 4 years ago. I never planned it that way. I'll take a better picture with her tomorrow.

post-17460-135897441031_thumb.jpg

post-17460-135897441036_thumb.jpg

Archived