Don't know where to post "thank you"

I've been searching the forums and can't figure out where to post a "thank you" and I just "have to" say this: I recieved an email from a fairy godmother and you won't believe how happy that made me. it was to wish me a good fourth. It meant alot to me, since I haven't been posting very often and not participating here. Life has been very busy and I haven't had time to crochet as much as I'd like to and/or run out of ideas too. I thought no one would notice that I wasn't here, but someone must've thought of me or I wouldn't have recieved that email. I don't mean to sound all mushy, but it really made my week and I just wanted to say THANK YOU out loud! So sorry if this is in the wrong place, but needed to let it out!!! lol:manyheart

There is never a wrong place to say :ty

I am so pleased that someone took that time to notice you and be attentive. It's a good reminder to all of us to take more notice of each other. :ghug

Thats what I love about this place. The Random Acts Of Kindness that just seems to overflow from one forum to everyone on the board. Isn't this a great place to live!

Thanks Amy and Crochetville!

That's what I love about Crochetville. The members, like varied stitches, come together in harmony here, creating a blanket of comfort, warmth and kindness. :mdust

That's what I love about Crochetville. The members, like varied stitches, come together in harmony here, creating a blanket of comfort, warmth and kindness. :mdust

Jeannej, thank you that is the perfect way to put it.

:hug

:manyheart

yes this is my 2nd home here because all of you have been very helpful to me and inspired me I love you all here and I love showing my fiance all of your work he is even impressed by it

Archived