MP3 Player Cozy!

samtheshyone

I'm excited because this is my first cozy for anything, and it's of my own design! (Okay, it's really simple and flawed but it's MINE!)

I need a new mp3 player because mine is falling apart, literally. Which is why I came up with the idea for a cozy. If I drop my mp3 player again, maybe the pieces will stay together since I can't afford a new one.

Here's the cozy. It's done in red and pinkish yarn my grandma bought for me from a yard sale.

Pictures297.jpg

Pictures299.jpg

Pictures301.jpg

And this is my mp3 player. It doesn't allow me to upload songs anymore, the screen is going out, every time I turn it on, I have to let it rebuild for ten minutes before it starts, and I've lost a lot of music because it just decides to delete some songs.

Pictures305.jpg

Pictures306.jpg

I've been begging for a new MP3 player for a while. Nobody has listened. =[

But I love the cozy and I think it's so cute!

Thanks for looking!

Sam :hook

Very nice work, Sam! It should keep your player cozy, cute and safely cushioned while you're awaiting that elusive MP3-fairy. ;) Thank you for sharing.

That is nice. I like it.

I bought a silicon cover for mine and dropped it on the face (with the screen) but didn't hurt it. However, a cozy works just as well (I made one for mine before I bought the silicon cover) and they're pretty and can be any way WE want them to be. I still have mine if I need it (has a pin on the back to pin to my clothes and a belt/arm band loop).

Archived