Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Learning to cook :think Now that would be a good thing to do....but I'm too busy making dinner :rofl

I can do pasta, pan fry a steak but pretty much anything else I have to get help to figure out.

I'm trying to give myself more credit. It's the planning meals that bothers me. I don't want to think about dinner before 4:30 in the afternoon and wish my pantry were magically full.

I hear that, sister! :rofl

:night , Shannon! Have a good date!

Good night Shannon!

I love to cook and bake :D I don't necessarily plan meals, but buy what I want and throw it together. It helps that it's just me and I don't have to worry about feeding other people because for myself, I don't care if they're random items :lol

Good night Shannon!

I love to cook and bake :D I don't necessarily plan meals, but buy what I want and throw it together. It helps that it's just me and I don't have to worry about feeding other people because for myself, I don't care if they're random items :lol

I have a fussy eater and a eat anything to deal with... fussy eater is Keith. He doesn't care much for meat. Doug will eat just about anything.

Just trying to stay cool. I still have a headache tonight but I did nap this afternoon today. I crocheted very little tonight ..... it is just too hot.

I will be doing the WIP if it cools down here.

We could extend it:devil

Don't worry Mary. It's supposed to cool down. Our forecast is rainy but hot tomorrow, 24ish on Friday (that's not too bad) and cool and rainy by the weekend. Highs in the teens! :clap You will have nice cool, crochet weather for WIP week I think :yes

Archived