Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sarah-you are on the ball! WTG! I haven't thought of X-mas..oh my gosh!

Well I USED TO always have it done before Thanksgiving cause I hate crowds. But lately due to finances we haven't been able to. But I figured if I made a list and bought an item with each paycheck of Doug's I could get it done that way.

Marisa - I'm glad you are seeing the new Doc tomorrow and I hope you can get things figured out soon.

LeeAnn - :hug and squishes for your DD.

Sarah - WTG on the Christmas shopping. I've picked up a couple things already too. When I see good deals or things that make me think of someone, I pick it up. Christmas stresses me out, so I try to be organized.

Well I USED TO always have it done before Thanksgiving cause I hate crowds. But lately due to finances we haven't been able to. But I figured if I made a list and bought an item with each paycheck of Doug's I could get it done that way.

Smart :tup

He's a DO and came highly recommended by the guy that runs our billing company. I trust him to keep me in good hands and he raves about this guy being a great diagnostician :yes

that's good that he comes highly recommended:tup

Is House your doctor?:lol

:rofl

So...what's everyone working on during WIP Week???

LOL I'm ALWAYS working on a WIP... I'm trying to finish the half a dozen or so that I have going... But the main one is my ripple aghan.

My goal is to finish my flannelghan. I have something else in my mind too, but we'll see. At this point finishing one project would be a major victory.

Sarah - I'm organized too, except when it comes to meals and cooking.

OK, well I'm going to finish my cardigan :clap

And, I have my spiral afghan in the works and the stained glass afghan I began a long time ago....it's just boring, but I really want the finished product, so I think I'll try to focus on it a bit during wip week :think

My goal is to finish my flannelghan. I have something else in my mind too, but we'll see. At this point finishing one project would be a major victory.

Sarah - I'm organized too, except when it comes to meals and cooking.

oh yeah forgot about that... probably cause Doug does most of the cooking cause I'm still learning...

When exactly does wip week start?

Officially, Friday. I started today.

LeeAnn - I hope that DD gets all kinds of new friends! New schools are hard... :hug:hug for her and you!!!

Sarah - you have a very sensible plan to take much stress out of the holidays... I am proud of how organized you are ! :cheer

I'll be working on my flannelghan a little bit too! And Christmas trees, Janna's tic-tac-toe game. I have a RR that I need to get done too. And stars. Good grief, I guess I need a month too!!:rofl

Archived