Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL I've almost finished a paw while chatting here. 1 more paw to go, then ears, tail and spots. And then the fun part... sewing it all together..

oh.... you didn't say the "s" word, did you? :rofl:yuck

LOL yeah I did. But at least I've got an upholestry needle that's curved to make it easier, so long as I don't stab myself with it LOL

awwwww.... isn't he the CUTEST!!!!! I want one! :manyheart

Yeah he went from Elmo to the puppy in the last year. I think it's cause it's blue and that's his favorite color (hence why I'm crocheting this puppy in light country blue and dark country blue simply soft)

I also took some fabric I found in the remnants bin and sewed it around a travel pillow. Thomas the Train. (again Blue) and whenever I finish his afghan (hopefully for Christmas) that's also in shades of Blue....

I am so sorry to say that I have to go... my boy will NOT go to bed. :(

:hug:hug:hug Shannon... it was so great that you were here tonight!

:hug:hug:hug Sarah... it was awesome to chat with you! I hope your fingers survive the puppy assembly!

Night, friends!

Luv Ya!

I am so sorry to say that I have to go... my boy will NOT go to bed. :(

:hug:hug:hug Shannon... it was so great that you were here tonight!

:hug:hug:hug Sarah... it was awesome to chat with you! I hope your fingers survive the puppy assembly!

Night, friends!

Luv Ya!

Goodnight. Goodluck getting your son to bed. =0)

Good night, LeaAnne! Good luck with your boy!:hug:hug:hug

I think I'll go too. I need to start putting some of this yarn back. It was so nice to chat with you Sarah. Sweet dreams, and I hope Keith feels better real soon.:hug:hug:hug to you both!

Good night, LeaAnne! Good luck with your boy!:hug:hug:hug

I think I'll go too. I need to start putting some of this yarn back. It was so nice to chat with you Sarah. Sweet dreams, and I hope Keith feels better real soon.:hug:hug:hug to you both!

Goodnight. =0) :hug:hug To you and LeaAnne

I'm sorry, I don't have time to read the over 400 posts that you chatted up yesterday!!! I hope it was a great chat.

:hi to all my friends, but don't expect much from me. I woke up with a sinus headache. I will share some :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug since I"m not contagious, and wishes for a happy, fun day! Love you all!!!

Good morning!

Just read through all the chat last night- good thing that I woke up early!!!

Beth- feel better- take some sinus meds and:hug:hug:hug:hug

Seems that the ville is working fine this morning! No issues. I was so frustrated last evening between not getting the sunflower and then not really being able to chat with all of you!!

Anyway- we need to decide what the plan is if we are serious of trying to do a meet up next summer- last week of July is out for Marisa- she has a family shindig-

I love the idea of Boston:manyheart but you all know how much I :manyheart Boston~~

Anyway- hope you all have a fantabulous day today!!

Cya later!

Hi gang!

I think things are SLOWLY calming down. I can actually breathe a little bit lately! I have the in class support classes covered and the case manager lists almost done. We have found a few mistakes on the case manager list, but there always are a couple. Now I can hand out yellow folders and get on with the joys of teaching. Won't that be a novel idea?

Hope everyone has been well. It has been crazy here the last week or so. We are slowly coming down to a better pace. I still haven't picked up a crochet hook in a while. I really need to. I am going to need to!

I will talk to you all later!

TTFN!

Wow ladies, ya'll chatted up a storm after I checked out for the night :D

Beth - I started getting the sinus headaches again yesterday myself, I guess it's that time of the year again :think I hope you feel better :hug :hug :hug

Joanne - I hope you slept well and have a great day at work!!!! :D

Vicki - glad to hear things are starting to calm down :clap

LeaAnne - OK, I'm at the last 3 rounds of my sunflower square which is what I was working on when I said good night last night. I don't feel lke I'm doing it right :( It looks nice but my edges are rinda ruffley, which I foresee causing me a problem to join the squares later :think I might PM you my question

:mug... morning! Is anyone else :tired:yawn? :lol

400 posts?! :faint OMG! we had a big chat! thanks again! It was soooo much fun! you girls are the BEST!:manyheart

Beth and Marisa - I hope your sinus headaches get better soon! I have a scratchy throat, and was :think about it.... i forgot it's allergy season!

Joanne - I hope you have a quick day... I will be around later to help you, if you need me. Send me a txt, ok? One thing that occured to me: did you double check how many stitches you have in round 3?:think

Vicki - It is so nice to hear from you! I am glad that things are settling down for you finally:hug the start of the year is always hard.

Sarah & Shannon - Sorry about having to "jump off" so quick last night. Pete was really having a hard time sleeping :shrug... once he did go, he slept like a log!:U

LeeAnn - I hope you figured out the homework... I am not looking forward to homework!

Colleen, Mary and Stacy - I hope you all have a terrific day today!:hug

today, I have to bring Jamie to the orthodontist, and Pete to the pediatrician. He needs to have his physical. that's about it for this cat!:D

ok. I wanted to put this in a different post to keep it separated.

We have a couple of events to think about:

1. are we doing WIP week the week of Labor Day? Can I propose that we start on Friday, Sept. 3, and go until Sunday, Sept. 12?

2. A Bestie weekend event next summer in Boston? We will need to decide on dates, and if we want to find a cottage/house or do we want to be closer to the city and do stuff.

It's all so exciting to think about! :dreaming I can't stop :U about it!

ok. I wanted to put this in a different post to keep it separated.

We have a couple of events to think about:

1. are we doing WIP week the week of Labor Day? Can I propose that we start on Friday, Sept. 3, and go until Sunday, Sept. 12?

2. A Bestie weekend event next summer in Boston? We will need to decide on dates, and if we want to find a cottage/house or do we want to be closer to the city and do stuff.

It's all so exciting to think about! :dreaming I can't stop :U about it!

Sounds good to me :D That means I have until sept 3 to start new projects to be able to work on them that week :devil:lol

Boston is great and I'm fine staying anywhere with the general concensus :yes

Hi Ladies

Thanks for the chat last night and for LeaAnne calling me to be here for it. I really did enjoy myself.

I vote for Boston cause I can drive there.

I also vote for the cabin because with all our chatting and crocheting we will not have time for anything else.

I hope everyone is having a great day today.

Talk to you Later

Lots of Love

:hug:manyheart

Lookie lookie! I'm back again, two days in a row!:D

I had so much fun last night! You guys are the best group of friends a girl could ever ask for! Which is why we owe it to ourselves to meet in person and get some real :hug:hug:hug:hug!!!!

The week of Labor Day works for me! Nothing special going on here.

And Boston works for me too! At this point, I don't care where we go. We're going to have fun no matter what!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!! I love you guys!:manyheart

Chat was great last night. Keith is doing better this morning. Of course it's hard to tell with him since he NEVER shows when he's sick, plays like normal. Temp is at 99 now instead of 102 so just keeping an eye on him and keeping him inside today.

Meeting up sounds fun but not something I'm able to do.

Waiting for Doug to get home so I can go back to bed. It was a long night for me getting up every couple hours to check on Keith.

:waving all!

Just :flying through....

Sarah - glad to hear that Keith is feeing better :U I hope you get some good rest tonight!

everyone else - :hi! I hope your day was filled with wonderfulness~! :manyheart

Hi all,

So far so good on the Ville- seems to be working fine. Why did it act up last night????:think

Anyway, Boston is PERFECT for me!!! :manyheartI can even get in a quick visit with DD!!!! Cabin or city is fine with me.

WIP week is also good for me- I'm off Sept 3 and the 7th!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!:yay:clap:yay

LeaAnne- I'll re-check the 3rd row- I'm almost sure I had the right # of stitches. I'm going to try round 4 again- frog pond here we come---and if I need you, I know where to find you!!!!:lol

Shannon- To what do we owe the honor of 2 days in a row?:lol:lol:lol:lol Glad you are back and posting!!! Missed you around here!

Vicki- Glad that things are settling down- I've missed your green posts too!!!:hug

Sarah- Hope you got some rest and that Keith is starting to get better:hug

Stacy, Mary, Marissa, Colleen, Beth- hope you had a good day today!

Off to call for a Chinese food delivery! And then tackle the sunflower again!!!

Archived