Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know anyone that has a cabin or cottage- wish I did!

I think we've decided that a cabin/cottage would be good.

Well, my friends, this is taking just too long to post- and read through posts so I'm going to call it a night- 5:20 will be here soon enough- and then I can zip through reading what you all decided!!!

Good night (and no need to say good night back cause I won't see it till the morning) LOL

Marisa hit the 7000th post! Woot!

He's not my type, but I guess he's Janna's! hahaha But he is wonderful! Although I have been getting new pains lately. I'm going to ask him about it tomorrow.

I don't know anyone that has a cabin or cottage- wish I did!

I think we've decided that a cabin/cottage would be good.

Well, my friends, this is taking just too long to post- and read through posts so I'm going to call it a night- 5:20 will be here soon enough- and then I can zip through reading what you all decided!!!

Good night (and no need to say good night back cause I won't see it till the morning) LOL

got this message again:This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds.:eek

Good night anyway, Joanne. And your posts have been showing up twice. I guess that's why you keep getting that message. I hope it's acting better tomorrow!

Good night and Good morning, Joanne! :lol:lol :hug

My dh has a bloated head now. He keeps asking, "Are you certified to do this?" :rofl He couldn't figure out how to open the lemonade pitcher, so I said he should stick to the things he's certified for. It's nice to see him so happy for once. :manyheart

Good night and Good morning, Joanne! :lol:lol :hug

My dh has a bloated head now. He keeps asking, "Are you certified to do this?" :rofl He couldn't figure out how to open the lemonade pitcher, so I said he should stick to the things he's certified for. It's nice to see him so happy for once. :manyheart

:rofl

So, I took everything out of my yarn cabinet today. Oh my! I can't believe how much stuff was stuffed in there!

Archived