Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good night, Mary!

Yikes, Marisa! I've had a pain in almost that same spot for almost a year. :blush I always thought it was a pinched nerve. don't want to think about my heart or lungs having a problem. :blush:ohdear

OK, can I be a driver here and say that we've decided a cabin (cottage as we call them here in Canada) would ideal. Now we just need to narrow it down to where.

Anyone know someone with a cabin or someone who rents out a cabin?

Agreed.

If you want NewHampshire or Vermont, I could talk to my sister, and see what she knows of. Actually, she has a 5 bedroom with a sauna, pool, and a hot tub... and 3 bathrooms! I wonder.....

Never been to any of those places ---except for Niagra! I'm up for an adventure- it would be so much fun

Sorry to hear your back is acting up Marisa! You are too young for back problems!!!

Just tried to post and got his message

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 16 seconds.

I didn't post anything within 30 seconds! This is driving me batty tonight:angry

LeaAnne- A coyote:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek

Well Ladies I have to go

This has been fun.... I really missed chatting.

Talk to you all Later

Lots of Love

Good night everyone

Let me know where we are going so I know how much to save

:hug:hug:hug:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Love you, Sis!!!! :devil

Agreed.

If you want NewHampshire or Vermont, I could talk to my sister, and see what she knows of. Actually, she has a 5 bedroom with a sauna, pool, and a hot tub... and 3 bathrooms! I wonder.....

Can you look into that by chance?

sure am. it's actually right around the bottom of my left shoulder blade though so it's a weird spot. I'm starting to think the heart or lungs are involved somehow :(:think

what day is your appt? I will pray for you that they figure it out!

what day is your appt? I will pray for you that they figure it out!

thursday morning, I scheduled it a couple weeks ago. I'm sure they'll schedule me for some tests. I'm thinking a stress test, although I don't feel stressed my body might be :(

Good to know. I've had this pain behind my shoulder blade for a while now...sometimes it's piercing, other times it's just a nagging pain. Either way it's worsened by sitting in certain positions, like now where I'm on the floor with my laptop.

Anyway, sorry to hijack your post!! Have you been to a general practitioner to see about your heart and lungs?

Good to know. I've had this pain behind my shoulder blade for a while now...sometimes it's piercing, other times it's just a nagging pain. Either way it's worsened by sitting in certain positions, like now where I'm on the floor with my laptop.

Anyway, sorry to hijack your post!! Have you been to a general practitioner to see about your heart and lungs?

next thursday :D

Janna loves going. Last week she wanted to stay there and go home with Dr. Jason. She blows him kisses and sings songs about him too!

Janna loves going. Last week she wanted to stay there and go home with Dr. Jason. She blows him kisses and sings songs about him too!

So just how handsome is this Dr. Jason? :lol We've been hearing a lot about how wonderful he is :lol

Archived