Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh I've always wanted to go to Mardi Gras!

Speaking of large parties...my cousin is in Spain right now and they went to this event called la tomatina. It's a festival where everyone just bombards one another with tomatoes in the streets. It looks insane! I wonder how people think of these things?

Ok, all caught up!:whew

I'm up for whatever/wherever! it would be fun! it would be great if we can actually pull this together!

Congrats Mary on your 16 lbs wt loss!!!:clap

Stacy- Noise reduction headphones--- I should get them for when DH insists on talking when I'm trying to concentrate on something!:yes

Marisa- how's your back feeling?

Colleen- did you decide on a color for your vest?

Shannon- You've been missed around here! Glad to hear you finished the granny stripe- I only have the border to do on mine too! So happy to have one christmas present almost done!

Mary- How come it was hot here and I didn't lose 16 lbs?:lol

Marisa, it's in Wyoming. Where Old Faithful is. The geysers are amazing. :dreaming

I found it :lol I was googling cabins

Ok, all caught up!:whew

I'm up for whatever/wherever! it would be fun! it would be great if we can actually pull this together!

Congrats Mary on your 16 lbs wt loss!!!:clap

Stacy- Noise reduction headphones--- I should get them for when DH insists on talking when I'm trying to concentrate on something!:yes

Marisa- how's your back feeling?

Colleen- did you decide on a color for your vest?

Shannon- You've been missed around here! Glad to hear you finished the granny stripe- I only have the border to do on mine too! So happy to have one christmas present almost done!

Mary- How come it was hot here and I didn't lose 16 lbs?:lol

it's jacked up today :( Worse than usual.

Yikes, LeaAnne!

I've missed you guys too, Joanne! And I was thinking the same thing. This summer has been miserable, and I've only gained weight!

Archived