Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marisa must be thinking that you guys are rude for thinking of me when you see a rhinoceros! hahahaha

Which I must say, is pretty rude! heehee

Shannon, you stinker!! :rofl :rofl

I know joanne and I like sporting events :D

Upstate NY has some great wineries.

Shows and sightseeing in NYC

whitewater rafting or outdoorsy stuff in the mountains

:think

Oh, Upstate NY would be nice and Mary and I could drive there! I'm not a NYC kinda girl (I'd have nothing to wear).

What about like renting a big cottage or cabin somewhere and just sitting on the deck and eating good food, chatting, crocheting?

One night, we all decided to be stalkers and Google mapp'ed each other's houses. I don't remember how the rhino thing started, though...:think I know Shannon was waving at the Google guy, and she said we were looking at the wrong house because hers had a rhino in it. :rofl

I'm waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all googled each other's addresses one night so we could see each other's houses or neighbourhoods and we were laughing that the google guy got a good pic of Shannon's rhino (which you probably know is a vehicle).

Oh, Upstate NY would be nice and Mary and I could drive there! I'm not a NYC kinda girl (I'd have nothing to wear).

What about like renting a big cottage or cabin somewhere and just sitting on the deck and eating good food, chatting, crocheting?

sounds like :c9 to me :D

My husband has a rhino, and Colleen called it a dinosaur and elephant and every other large animal. The same night we were all Google mapping each other's houses. (I know, stalkers) The subjects got wrapped up together and it was really funny!

OMG I am laughing so hard remembering that!! Good thing dh has his noise-reduction headphones on. :devil:rofl

:rofl Your DH is a wise man. I'd wear them if I lived in a house with 5 kids and 2 women too :lol

What do you mean you'd have nothing to wear?

Because NYC is all dressy n' stuff, I think. I would have nothing to wear, either. A cottage in the woods sounds good to me!

I think we ended up saying that the Google guy goes through the neighborhoods driving a rhino so he could take pics.

there's alot of good place to go in nyc that does not consist of clubbing :whew that's one thing I don't enjoy :(

OMG I wasn't even thinking of clubbing. I just meant nothing to wear to go out to lunch :lol

Actually, we will want to crochet together. So going somewhere with nothing would be a good idea. Let's rent a cabin!

Of course, you could all come to Mardi Gras too!

Archived