Some good clean fun?!

Thanks, Shannon! He is thrilled. :manyheart

No, she is home, but her kids are running wild. She's getting ready for the festival. We will be Roomie-free for a whole 10 days very soon, so I guess I shouldn't complain. :devil

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joanne, i was having trouble earlier but is doing ok for now :xfin

colleen, too funny...only my cousins parents wouldn't pay you back because they don't help him at all anymore....won't even talk to him

I have a suspicion that the parents purposefully left him high and dry so that he would see how much they do for him. It is going to be interesting. All I can say is, by 18 I had a job and a bank account with a positive balance.

yes, I'm meeting joanne and 2 other ladies from the our house cal :clap

How fun!! I wish I could meet you guys in person. That would be :c9

Thanks, Shannon! He is thrilled. :manyheart

No, she is home, but her kids are running wild. She's getting ready for the festival. We will be Roomie-free for a whole 10 days very soon, so I guess I shouldn't complain. :devil

This live off the land festival thing goes for 10 days :eek Wow! That's quite a festival!

How fun!! I wish I could meet you guys in person. That would be :c9

that would be awesome... too bad we couldn't plan something....:think

This live off the land festival thing goes for 10 days :eek Wow! That's quite a festival!

:eek that IS long!

Thanks for the invite Marisa. But you're right, that would be one helluva drive!

Colleen, next summer sounds great to me!

That WOULD be wonderful! where could we go?

I hear you throw great stay-up-overs, LeaAnne :lol Just kidding, we need somewhere we can stay affordably. :think I could drive to Buffalo to get a domestic flight.

Archived