Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI everyone!!

Shannon!!!! Long time no "see"

The ville is crawling for me tonight- I'm losing my patience with it- seems to take forever to reload the page!!

And yes, I'll get this sunflower- just takes me longer than everyone else to "get it", I guess. I'll try again tomorrow night. Makes me feel a little dumb that everyone else just did it and said how easy it was- and here I am fumbling with it! Oh well, tomorrow will be a better day!

Where was the race, Shannon?

Not much new with me. I'm enjoying some weeks with no trips or weddings or camps or anything and I'm feeling caught up on my housework :faint I have never felt that before :rofl It's great.

I baked chocolate chip muffins today (thanks LeaAnne for the idea :wink) and I baked 2 zuccini breads, put 1.5 in the freezer. So I'm stocked up for goodies for a while.

Just finished buying the rest of that gift for the 10 yo. It will be a day late :blush I got her a little lip smackers set (nail polish, lip balm, glitter :shrug) and a magazine called Discovery Girl. Says it's for 8 and up :shrug That and the movie pass, just need to wrap it.

:tup You did very well with the gift!!!

....ummmm about the muffins... can you send me some? mine disappeared sometime in the wee hours! :rofl

Joanne - Don't feel dumb :hug Sometimes we just need to set something down and try it again later. I'm not having any trouble with the ville. :hug:hug:hug Here's some extra hugs for you.

I think this is our biggest chat since the early days :yay:clap

And yes, I'll get this sunflower- just takes me longer than everyone else to "get it", I guess. I'll try again tomorrow night. Makes me feel a little dumb that everyone else just did it and said how easy it was- and here I am fumbling with it! Oh well, tomorrow will be a better day!

Joanne it just takes time. Soon you will be crocheting like an old pro

hi all! I'm back if only for a few minutes. I sent dd to take a shower so that I could take a breather...all this homework makes me feel like I am in school. I don't mind helping but my kiddos have been glued to my side. Gotta love em'! But even mom's need a little break.

LeaAnne, were you the one whose undies the other girls would freeze???

:rofl:rofl:rofl.... and hand in warm water, and lipstick, and shaving cream... :loser... Yep! that was me!!!!! :rofl:rofl

The race was in Bristol, Tennessee.

You went to that one last year, didn't you. Man, we've known each other a LONG time :lol

I'm so happy to hear that Janna loves school! yay Janna! Is she keeping her clothes on?

:rofl:rofl:rofl.... and hand in warm water, and lipstick, and shaving cream... :loser... Yep! that was me!!!!! :rofl:rofl

:rofl:rofl

Shannon, did you go to a Nascar race? Sorry, I didn't read the stuff before I got here.

Do they still do stuff like that? I've got a few years before stay-up-overs, but I need to be prepared. :lol

HI everyone!!

Shannon!!!! Long time no "see"

The ville is crawling for me tonight- I'm losing my patience with it- seems to take forever to reload the page!!

:hug:hug:hug:hugIt's new, and different, and you will be :U:U tomorrow, when DH stops bugging you so you can figure it out:lol I promise!!!

hi all! I'm back if only for a few minutes. I sent dd to take a shower so that I could take a breather...all this homework makes me feel like I am in school. I don't mind helping but my kiddos have been glued to my side. Gotta love em'! But even mom's need a little break.

:nworthy... you are a good momma! what grades of homework do we have this year?

Yep! Went to that one last year too. And Kyle Busch won then too!:angry

LeaAnne, you are so going to get it at our Bestie Retreat!!

Colleen, if they don't still do them, I'm bringing them back at the Besties Retreat!!:lol:lol

Yep! Went to that one last year too. And Kyle Busch won then too!:angry

LeaAnne, you are so going to get it at our Bestie Retreat!!

Colleen, if they don't still do them, I'm bringing them back at the Besties Retreat!!:lol:lol

I guess we all better start practicing to stay up, then! :lol

Did you take dd with you? I've been to a couple in Daytona and CA, and they are so loud!!!!

Stacy thankyou for taking our hot weather and please don't send it back LOL

can I second that?! :rofl:rofl:rofl... Stacy, you don't have to keep it, per se... just don't send it back!

:rofl Mary! You can have it back anytime!! The a/c in my car wouldn't even get cold enough to make a difference. It actually looks like it will be leaving by Saturday. :whew

Archived