CPC Volunteers - Found, thanks!

RachelG

(Amy: If this is the wrong section or not a request that should be on Crochetville, I'll understand if you remove it. Not a problem.)

EDITED LATER TO ADD: I FOUND SOME VOLUNTEERS! Thanks!!

(No more testing should be necessary, but I'll let you know if that changes.) The original message was:

Could I get a few people to help me test something on CPC realllly quickly?

I switched my dedicated server and now (after not getting any replies to the emails I am sending) am wondering if my emails are going through.

Here's how it works:

1. Kindly send me an email by going here:

http://crochetpatterncentral.com/contact_me.php

Please make the email subject something like "Test from a C'viller"

2. I will reply to your email.

3. MOST IMPORTANT: Please reply to my reply so I can know for sure/confirm you did indeed receive my reply and my emails are going through fine.

THANKS!!!

Sent you a PM. Tried both of my emails and they won't go through! Said that they can't be verified.

Thanks for the feedback... that may be due to my email validator I put in place so that I wouldn't type out a huge explanation on how to make a three-double-crochet decrease only to have the email returned to me because the writer typed in their email address wrong. :) (the validator is a bit over-aggressive and I have put in a request to have it removed...)

I tried and it said "We are unable to verify that ***@***.com is a valid address."

Very good to know. Thank you so much! Just confirms the fact that the email validator *must go*...hopefully by tonight.

I sent a message and got a response that said it had been delivered.

Got it and replied! Please reply back and then I'll know for sure my emails are getting through. I appreciate it so much, thanks. :)

I sent one and it said it was delivered. HTH!

Yes it does help, thanks! Please reply back to the one I just sent you and then I'll know for sure my emails are getting through. I appreciate it so much, thanks. :)

Archived