Pocono's, PA

Shellie_wnj

I saw a PA thread from a while ago, but didn't see anyone from the Poconos. Does anyone hail from around here? I would love to meet up with others, but it seems like crochet/knit is a dying art around here. You have to drive 30 minutes just to get yarn! I am the only person I know who crochets, literally!

we stayed in Jim Thorpe a couple years ago - it was a really quaint little town. I also have friends that just moved back there, near hazelton. Been there too...they had a nice festival of lights in the town park.

I want to go back!!

I was in the Poconos a couple of months ago. Loved it! We stayed at the Pocmont Lodge. There's a candle factory there I love. In our travels I didn't see one yarn store, LOL.

I LOVE the candle factory! Oh, and you didn't see a yarn store because there isn't one!!! So frustrating. I have to order anything that isn't red heart off the net.

I was raised in a little town called Starrucca, PA near the Poconos.

Hmmm, I am gonna have to look that one up on a map :-)

I am about 2 hours north of you in Bradford county

2 hours is a bit far :0(

we stayed in Jim Thorpe a couple years ago - it was a really quaint little town. I also have friends that just moved back there, near hazelton. Been there too...they had a nice festival of lights in the town park.

I want to go back!!

Come on back!!! :-) Hazelton is also a bit far, though.

We need more crocheters here!!!! :hook

Archived