knitting dolls and toys

karishema

I love both Jean and Alan's patterns. I have several of both, but have only knitted Alan Dart's gnome pattern. Here is a link to the one I made.

He's cute..

I don't have a pic of mine sent them out as soon as I finished them.. My hubbie keeps saying " Take a picture before you send it out." or "Take a picture before you give it away". I'm getting better with the picture taking.:lol

I have been asked by a women at work to knitt a toy for her daughters birthday in April.

Iam still very new to knitting and have no idea how to do it, would be able to wip a crochet one up in no time, but knitted is gonna be a challenge.

It has to be knitted, it's from a PS3 game little big world and it's the brown one with the zip up the middle, anyone help me out or give me ideas on how to make it.

Thanks

OMy I just googled Jean and I think I know that i'm doing dolls this year !!

Mel- I fell in love with them too. I will go to Alans site today to check them out.

Look at Aussie Jeans, dolls though they are much larger, but cute.

Mel- I fell in love with them too. I will go to Alans site today to check them out.

Look at Aussie Jeans, dolls though they are much larger, but cute.

Where is the web site for Aussie Jeans dolls?

I love her patterns. I have a couple of them. My natavity set on my table is her pattern.:hook

I love her patterns. I have a couple of them. My natavity set on my table is her pattern.:hook

aussie jean's toy knitting patterns.

aussiejeanstoypatterns, that is how it is listed. Hope you can find it.

Let me know if you can't

• 2 weeks later...
I have been asked by a women at work to knitt a toy for her daughters birthday in April.

Iam still very new to knitting and have no idea how to do it, would be able to wip a crochet one up in no time, but knitted is gonna be a challenge.

It has to be knitted, it's from a PS3 game little big world and it's the brown one with the zip up the middle, anyone help me out or give me ideas on how to make it.

Thanks

Is it sackboy that you are referencing? I found this one by Alan Dart that you can do a pdf download on if that is what you are looking for.

Is it sackboy that you are referencing? I found this one by Alan Dart that you can do a pdf download on if that is what you are looking for.

That's the one, thanks I think I saw the same pattern on Raverly a few days ago, but forgot to save it.

Will go and get my supplies this week, not sure how well it will turn out:lol

Archived