New UK crochet magazine

rachelk

• 2 months later...

I just did the digital subscription and it's pretty cool! I like the patterns and it's neat to see them in UK yarns. I am in love with the multicolored motif scarf on the cover--not planning to make it particularly:P but just love the colors! I can see that it is going to be very tempting to see ads for all the UK yarns and threads....but postage is a wee bit high...:lol

I'd still rather have a print magazine to hold in my hand, but this is a great alternative for a non-US magazine.

I got my magazine recently and it's really good. Very surprising considering it's their first issue. Hopefully it gets even better. :-)

• 4 weeks later...

The Barnes & Noble at 18th & Walnut Streets in Philadelphia has this magazine. While it has some nice patterns I don't think it is worth the $10.00 they are asking for it. I'm thinking about getting the digital version of it.

Donna Marie

Blimey that's expensive!

I must confess that having posted this initially I haven't bought the magazine yet. I think I'll buy a couple of single issues digitally then decide whether it's worth subscribing.

Can anyone tell me when this magazine comes out? (That is , beginning/middle/endof the month?) My husband goes to the UK regularly on work, and he picks up all the knitting and cross stitch magazines he can find at Tesco for me. He went in mid-April, and although I had told him to specifically look out for this, he couldn't find it. I don't know whether it was because it was not available then, or because it is only stocked by bookshops/newsagents, and not supermarkets.

I would really love to get hold of a UK crochet magazine, now that one exists.

Archived