One sided Dog Pillow

Salsixteen

not too sure about a kitty version at the moment... right now i am working on a baby blanket for my first child that i am expecting in April... and also working on a pattern for a little robot amigurami...

we will have to see what happens down the road... but i will keep it in mind! :)

OK... I am old and haven't watched a TV (to speak of ) for 5 years but could someone show me the dog parts.

it looks really great/well done but I can't see "dog" :think

:blush

haha... the white is the dog body... there are two black ears... and there is a black nose... it's kinda like a beagle... there is also a tail on the opposite side that you are not seeing, cause i didn't post that picture... i can it you would like me too... i know the background on the picture isn't helping the black show through...

hope that helps you find a dog! hahaha.... :):P

I think it's great! I love your style. It is so unique. I look forward to your next pattern!

Thank you so much!! I was always a closet crocheter... :crocheting and most of the time i was taking free patterns off the internet and making them... i am so glad that i am able to give something back in return!

I hope to have my next pattern up and ready soon! :)

Archived