MY First time Crocheting SNOWFLAKES

sunnywolfgar

All of these :flake snowflakes:flake are crocheted by: me. I started right before Thanksgiving 2008 and finished right before Christmas. Last package was mailed the Dec.23rd 2008.

2 of the snowflakes came out of snowflke books, which I put up to Ebay,didn't like the directions in the books. All of the other snowflakes are crocheted by: Terry Devine and are motified from Magic crochet and Decorative crochet books by using the center of doilys. many things was changed, for instance crochet stitches,if called for sc I used DC, TC etc. borders was changed , rows was doubled,chain rows was sc over or dc over to make it look thicker,etc .

Swarovski beads was used on most of them. 1 has just plain glass beads, I didn't like the look. 3 snowflakes have Fire Polished beads,They are not good in snowflakes. Just don't have the look as the Swarovski Beads does under the tree.I also used size 10 and size 20 crochet threads. I liked size 10 better when it comes to :flakesnowflakes.

Am I making more -YES- for our home.I plan to make 24-30 for our christmas tree. Plus 2 Snowflakes Doilys. All of these snowflakes you see here was for christmas gifts to many people for Christmas 2008..

2092025640101035607XWTbfy_th.jpg <<< clickable for more there is alot more.

Snowflakes:flake on the :ctree christmas :flaketree :ctree:flakeis so much better in person:yes.

sunnywolfgar

Archived