Hello From NY

This is the 2nd time I tried to post and for some reason it worked. I had written a whole big story and it didn't work so I though I would try again with a smaller message and it worked, go figure?????

cARol :think

Hi Rachel,

I am so confused I don't know what to think. Now this BB is letting me post and the About.com BB won't let me but they just changed their format and I think its a problem with them so I will have to contact them next week and see if they can help me. It always says I have opened an illegal window and then it shuts me down, have no idea what it could be but glad its not happening here. Thanks for your thoughts.

cARol

Hi Carol! :hi Welcome to Crochetville!! :welcome I'm not really sure why you would be having a problem here at Crochetville. Let us know if posting is still an issue here, you can email me directly at julie[at]withahook.com.

Hi! and Welcome to Crochetville! Hope you got the "kinks" out of your computer. :compute You'll love it here!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the kind welcome, its greatly appreciated. I am starting to figure out the board and its getting better. I have a lot to learn about these computers but I'll get there.

Regards,

Carol

Hi Julie,

I saw your post where you said I could email you and I'm hoping you can help me. I joined the forum a few days ago and I'm getting better at navigating it but down on the left hand bottom it tell what you can and can't do on the board (posting rules) and it says "you cannot post attachments" and it also says "html is off" I don't know if these two things will affect me as I haven't tried to post anything yet but could you please check this for me and let me know if it is something I have to do. I followed the instructions on my confirmation email so I know its not that. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Regards,

Carol

Archived