annies attic?

Here's a suggestion: forget Yahoo, MSN or AOL and make AA your home page (that's what I've done), that way you'll only have to click on the "little house" or it'll come up automatically when you return "home".

I use Microsoft Outlook, so I set a task reminder and it pops up each morning to remind me to check the free patterns. I put the link in the reminder, so all I have to do is click the link to view the pattern, and then reset the task reminder.

I use the task reminder for all kinds of things. It's one of the best tools for somebody with ADD like me. I forget everything if I don't remind myself.

I use Microsoft Outlook, so I set a task reminder and it pops up each morning to remind me to check the free patterns. I put the link in the reminder, so all I have to do is click the link to view the pattern, and then reset the task reminder.

I use the task reminder for all kinds of things. It's one of the best tools for somebody with ADD like me. I forget everything if I don't remind myself.

I love this idea. I just did this.

Setting AA as a a homepage could also work, but I usually check at work (better internet connection) and have to have my work program as my home page or their website.

Archived