Sweater for Sofie

Angel Lady

This is Sofie's new Christmas sweater, the body was adapted from a pattern on the net, the hood idea came from here at the ville. Let me give credit where credit is due..http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=88000 I did mine different ,but this was my inspiration, hope this is ok. I think I'm gonna add a tie string to it, it won't stay up.:( Merry Christmas,

She's ready for Santa :lol

Christmassweater.jpg

redwh.jpg

She's just adorable...

My little Dusty (a long-haired dachshund) refuses to wear sweaters. I've tried, but she somehow manages to take them off...she's a little Houdini...

She's just adorable...

My little Dusty (a long-haired dachshund) refuses to wear sweaters. I've tried, but she somehow manages to take them off...she's a little Houdini...

:lol That's so funny, today Sofie was wearing her sweater after coming in from a walk, well her sweater disappeared, my son and I were trying to convince one another that the other had taken it off of her,until we discovered it on the floor.. I was beginning to think I was senile.. :lol we had a good laugh.

thanks every one for the compliments, good thing Sofie can't read this,she already thinks she's miss thang..

Archived